By listing concrete products for sale through Frontsi, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. The product price you publish on Frontsi must be the same or lower as what you sell it for through your own business. Frontsi have the right to delete products that do not follow these terms. Frontsi also have the right to decline vendors.
As a seller, you are responsible for:
– Producing and shipping incoming orders.
– The quality of your product.
– Good customer service.
– Respond to Messages in a timely manner.
– Handling complaints and returns.
– Correct pricing and product information.
– Any losses, costs or damages that may arise during production, payment or delivery.
Legal seller – In the collaboration between your company and Frontsi, it is your company that is the legal seller and Frontsi is the advertiser of the products. Thus, you are legally responsible for returns and complaints, even after a collaboration may be terminated.
As the sellers, your Terms and Conditions for Customers must be added through the dashboard. See Our Terms and Conditions for Customers as an example at https://frontsi.com/villkor/
As a seller, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like listings, Messages, text and photos. Frontsi has the right to read, edit, and delete what you upload such as listings, messages, text and photos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory or harassing;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
Being a Seller on Frontsi
When you get an order on Frontsi you receive personal information (for example, buyer name, email address, and shipping address) and, under EU law, you are an independent controller of data relating to other users that you may have obtained through the Services. For more information on the General Data Protection Regulation, see more resources at https://gdpr-info.eu. As a data controller to the extent that you process user personal information outside of the Services, you may be required under applicable data protection and privacy laws to honor requests received from such users for data access, portability, correction, deletion, and objections to processing. Also, if you disclose personal information without the buyer’s proper consent, you are responsible for that unauthorized disclosure. This includes, for example, disclosures you make or unintentional data breaches. This information may only be used for Frontsi-related communications. You may not use this information for unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorized transactions. Without the buyer’s consent, and subject to other applicable Frontsi policies and laws, you may not add any Frontsi members to your email or physical mailing list, use that buyer’s identity for marketing, or obtain or retain any payment information. Please bear in mind that you’re responsible for knowing the standard of consent required in any given instance. If Frontsi and you are found to be joint data controllers of personal information, and if Frontsi issued, fined, or otherwise incurs expenses because of something that you did in your capacity as a joint data controller of buyer personal information, you agree to indemnify Frontsi for the expenses it occurs in connection with your processing of buyer personal information.
With Frontsi Message system, you have the ability to communicate directly with your buyers. Messages are a great way for buyers to ask you questions about an item or an order.
Messages may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam;
- Harassing or abusing another customer or violating our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another customer.
Interference occurs when a seller intentionally interferes with another seller’s shop in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on Frontsi. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another customer via Frontsi message system to warn them away from a particular seller, shop, or item;
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another seller;
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
- Creating or using an independent buyer account to maliciously upvote another shop’s negative reviews in order to position those reviews more prominently.
- Any use of Frontsi Message system to harass other sellers or customers is strictly prohibited. Similarly, Messages may not be used to support or glorify hatred. If you receive a message that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
- Ask customers to order directly from your company instead of via Frontsi.
- Send contact information to ask the customer to contact you outside Frontsi.
- Send your companies website.
When you make a sale through Frontsi, you will be charged a transaction fee,12 % , of the price you display for each listing.
Any action by a seller to avoid paying a fee is considered fee avoidance and is strictly prohibited by Frontsi. This includes, for example, encouraging buyers to purchase an item in your Frontsi shop through another venue. A transaction initiated on Frontsi may not be completed off of Frontsi. The price stated in each listing description must be an accurate representation of the sale. Sellers may not alter the item’s price after a sale for the purpose of avoiding Frontsi transaction fees, misrepresent the item’s location, or use another user’s account without permission.
Paying your Frontsi fee
If customer payment is done through an invoice from the seller then Frontsi will send an invoice to the seller after order is shipped. If payment is made through Stripe then payment will be handled within Stripe if the seller has a Stripe account.
Frontsi can accept payment by credit card, debit card and invoice from the seller. If the customer chooses Invoice from the seller then the seller is responsible to send out an invoice and take care of the payment.
Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. If you are using a shipping or fulfilment service, please keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for making sure that your buyers receive their orders. Shipping is possible in Sweden.
By selling on Frontsi, you agree to:
A. Provide an accurate “ships from” address.
B. Specify your shipping costs and processing times in your listings.
C. Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that you ship each item within 30 days of purchase, unless you specify otherwise in your processing time. Before you update your processing time for a specific order, you must first obtain your buyer’s consent.
D. Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations.
E. Ship to the address listed on the Frontsi receipt.
F. Mark the order as shipped when you ship it. Remember that you may only mark an order as shipped after you actually have shipped it. When you mark an order as shipped, the buyer will receive a notification.
G. Charge an appropriate amount for shipping.
In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided on Frontsi. If a buyer does not receive their order, they may file a case against your company.